Blog Archive

Translate

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Claustrophobia, nausea and booty shaking

This town is getting too small. I miss the ability of getting lost in a sea of people, in a random little cafe, walking in the park, or dancing at a club.  Here everyone is friends with everyone, everyone has dated everyone, everyone has seen and done everything there is to see and do here. It's getting repetitive and mentally exhausting. I am very happy for my friends who are moving away next week to start a new life in a new place and hopefully get a little lost in the sea of unknown.

Blazers are coming along nicely, they are fitting like a glove on most of my guinea pigs so far which is a great sign. I was able to get a few looks sketched out and so far I'm really happy with the new line and can't wait to see where else it is headed.  My LA trip for supplies will be in February, and I'm hoping to align that with a bachata festival that's taking place and meeting up with some friends to dance my butt off.  Recently watched this video and made me miss dancing--although tonight I'm finally going salsa dancing again.  I've been so busy that I've been neglecting the needs of my hips ; )



Studied a lot of vocab this week with the help of Mike.  It really does help studying with someone, even if it's just for the encouragement and feeling like I'm not the only one who doesn't know these bombastic GRE words! Today I officially signed up to take the test in March--I almost threw up when I clicked on the confirm button.  But now that I have a deadline it'll be easier to make myself study.  Everyone please cross your fingers!


No comments:

Post a Comment